Loyalty Cards can be collected from registration at any RunAble event, simply bring yours along each time you race, collect a stamp at registration, then when you have 4 stamps the 5th race is free.
To redeem, we will give you a discount code to take away and enter the race of your choice the code can be used by your self or anyone else- could be a great gift.
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions (May 30th 2022)
The RunAble Customer Loyalty Program is operated by RunAble Ltd (We, Us or Our). By participating in our Loyalty Card Program, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
1. The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions unless they are specified as being part of The RunAble’s Loyalty Card scheme.
2. The card must be presented at the time of purchase in person.
3. Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Loyalty card points can be collected at any RunAble event**.
5. We reserve the right to exclude certain products lines from the Loyalty Card scheme*.
6. A maximum of a £30 race entry can be redeemed in any one transaction.
7. RunAble reserves the right to amend or withdraw the card and or scheme without any notification.
8. Information may be held on our database but will not be accessible to any other third parties in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (2018) .
9. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged Loyalty Cards.
10. We reserve the right to terminate your membership in our Loyalty Program if we believe you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity, or have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
11. If you have any questions about our Loyalty Program or our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at hello@RunAble.co.uk
*Excluded from free entry through the loyalty card scheme; White Rose Ultra (all distances) The Half & Half
**Excluded for collecting card stamps during the loyalty card scheme;
Urban Night Series
RUNABLE, a national events management company, Edinburgh Cambridge, Durham, Worcester, London, Abergele & Malton.